Do you have strong commercial awareness & B2B sales experience in the world of agriculture?
Come and join us in the expansion of a fast-growing European technology company. We are dedicated to empowering all farmers to make better decisions and reduce their crop risks, with a positive ag-environmental footprint. You will be part of the UK sales team….
- You’ll promote Sencrops’ products and services by identifying and participating in farmers’ group meetings, technical field trials, etc.
- Manage your own network and pipeline of qualified prospects and promote our innovative solution.
- You’ll carry out communication campaigns to find new business opportunities, liaise with existing customers and follow up on new leads.
- You’ll initiate and maintain a sound working relationship with key accounts.
- You’ll participate and work closely with the Marketing team to achieve the company's commercial strategy and objectives.
- You’ll contribute to giving new ideas in helping Sencrop to continuously improve our products and services.
- You’ll provide exceptional customer service thanks to your field knowledge and business acumen.
Relevant experience/skills required
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a B2B salesperson (preferably in the agricultural sector)
- You have a strong commercial awareness & a team player
- You are proactive with a sense of initiative whilst being customer focused and able to work autonomously.
- - You have an interest in precision agriculture & being at the forefront of technology.
Sencrop was a European ag-tech start up company, launched in 2016 based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europes third largest startup accelerator. 24000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations relying on ultra local weather data straight from their fields. Sencrop allows farmers to decide on the best course of action depending on weather conditions, enabling them to make the right agronomic choices at the right time, i.e crop protection, sowing, leeching and irrigation.Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to our benefit, meaning more precise & efficient treatments can be applied.Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in agriculture, Sencrop has won the top award for it’s high precision ag-weather station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility - everyone contributes to the company objectives
- Customer centricity - listening to our customers
- Sharing knowledge - team spirit
- Creativity - innovation, test & learn
- Helping farmer daily - network sharing ability
- Environment - a positive impact thanks to precision farming
- A key role in a fast-growing company
- Full training & onboarding
- Our hobbies: caring for the environment, sports, after work socialising
- A cool place to work and a great employee network
GOOD TO KNOW
- Full permanent contract
- Salary (experience dependent), company car, phone & laptop
- Based in the UK but you will be required to come to the Lille office approximately once every 6 weeks for a couple of days for company-wide meetings.