The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data - collected by our connected weather stations - are essential for farmers to optimize their operations and reduce their environmental footprint.
Join Sencrop as part of the product team and help us achieve our ambitions and become a reference in precision farming!.
Farmers use everyday weather data to take reliable decisions and organize their field operations. Today, our app is used monthly by +20k farmers with stickiness metrics similar to social networks.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who will be responsible of designing the experience of our Weather squad (core product).
You will join our Product team composed of 9 people: 1 Head of Product, 4 Product Managers, 3 Product Designers and 1 User Researcher. You will also collaborate daily with the Tech and Data teams.
Your main missions:
- Working with the Product team to map the context, the goals and the needs of our users to develop and optimise our platform.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager and Developers of your squad in every step of the design process that you will be owner: user research, sketching, wireframes, UI design, prototyping, solutions…
- Animating collaborative workshops with different teams to help them finding the best solutions to solve the identified problems.
- Testing your designs with your users and integrating their feedbacks in your work.
- Following the development and integration of the features to ensure the quality and the coherency of the global design.
- Maintaining the Sencrop design system.
- Improving our design methods.
- Figma and Adobe CC for the delivery.
- Harvestr, Typeform and Intercom for the discovery.
- Notion and Miro for documentation/facilitation.
- You have experience in digital product design.
- Experience in a b2c SaaS company/data visualisation is a plus.
- You like to take ownership on the product you are working on to have a real impact and to change the daily life of your users.
- You know your way around design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC…)
- You have a solid knowledge of user-centric design methods.
- You love to work and co-create with a team
- Skills in emotional design or ux writing is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers, people who feed the world.
- Environment – A positive impact on our planet thanks to precision farming.
- Key role in a fast-growing startup.
- A specific onboarding.
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies, at the center of the European Tech
- Flexible remote work
Send us your CV and Portfolio illustrating your previous projects, your participation, and your work approach.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!