At Sencrop, we aim at building a beautiful app with an excellent User Experience. We make sure our product will help farmers take better decisions in their day-to-day activities and move towards a more sustainable agriculture. Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
You will participate in the evolution of the core of our cross-platform app and in the development of features together with product-oriented teams.
Your main mission:
- participate to the development of features, within product-teams
- continuously improve user experience, and aim at a spotless experience in our app
- maintain and evolve our design system (ui.sencrop.com)
- make sure we're using the best practices regarding the current technical stack
- share expertise across all teams
- make sure other developers can deliver maintainable code and quality features, in fast pace : testability, use of design system, feature toggles, etc.
- elaborate a technical roadmap for our app: evaluate and select the right technologies given our constraints, discuss it with CTO and Lead Product M.
- be data-driven about usages, problem solving, technical decisions
Our current technology stack:
- React / Redux
- Cross-platform development with capacitor
- Leaflet maps, Highcharts ...
- Analytics (mixpanel...)
- Backend side: Nest.js, docker-based
You are in the right place if you have:
- Strong experience with react (hooks, redux ...)
- Strong experience in mobile-first web apps
- Strong focus on software quality and UX
- Experience with design systems
- Experience in native apps is desirable
- Written communication skills (to discuss architecture, roadmap...)
- Can mentor other developers to build quality code, features, and tests
- Able to discuss compromises (product vs tech, iterate fast and build for long-term, reach business deadlines, etc)
- Technology watch: where the ecosystem is going, know the best development practices
You recognize yourself? Join the Sencrop adventure!
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation ...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Specific onboarding & training
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: CDI
- Salary: According to experience
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices in a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!