The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data - collected by our connected weather stations - are essential for optimizing their operations and their environmental footprint. Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Join Sencrop as part of the Product team to help us achieve our ambitions and become a reference in precision farming!
Diseases, pests and water stress are key challenges for every farmer in the world, impacting yields, farm profitability and food sustainability.
With your Product Team (devs & design), you’ll focus on one question: How to help farmers minimise diseases, pests and water stress impact? You’ll work closely with our data engineering team in charge of the risks modelisation.
Your main mission will be to:
- Define and implement a global strategy for crop risk management - build the right features and make sure everyone understands why.
- Organize discovery - understand farmers’ pain using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Delivery: manage your backlog - test things intelligently and get things done.
- Use our analytical tools (mixpanel, Tableau…) to understand what drives usage and engagement.
- Work hand-in-hand with other Product Managers, Designers and Head Of Product.
- Work closely with the Field data platform team to provide actionable and qualitative insights to farmers.
- Document and communicate about your team work.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management, ideally in a startup or SaaS environment.
- You’re driven by impact and outcomes.
- You’ve an entrepreneurial and problem solving mindset.
- You’re a doer, you will evolve in a fast growing environment.
- You’ve strong communication skills - you’re humble, proactive and a team player.
- You’ve great analytical skills.
- You’re able to prioritize, take and share strong decisions.
- You’re a native speaker in French and ideally fluent in English.
Nice to have : an experience in agronomy or AgTech.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation ...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through our CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices in a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!