JOIGNING SENCROP MEANS
Helping farmers make the right decisions & protect their crops with a positive agri-environmental footprint.
- Benefit from an acceleration path: training and career development opportunities.
- To be part of a super dynamic team that values collaboration.
In a phase of hypergrowth, we strengthen our presence in Germany in order to satisfy this market's strong interest in our connected & collaborative weather solutions. Within the German Sales team, you will be involved in the development of new market opportunities and in the entire sales cycle of Sencrop products and services.
Your first mission will be to quickly expand in this key area:
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager,
- Participate in the company's commercial and product strategy through your feedback from the field.
At Trade shows (digital or live)…
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
- Lead webinars to present Sencrop's products and services
You will gain experience in outbound sales and follow-up of product tests. You will settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a V.I.E contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality but not that of the target country / no tax existence in the target country).
- You have a first experience in sales & a strong commercial awareness
- Confident and tenacious, you are looking for challenges
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is very appreciated.
- You are totally fluent in Germany and ideally in English.
- Car licence required.
Weather plays a key role in agriculture. A better knowledge of the weather allows farmers to protect their crops from risks (frost, diseases, pests...), to make better daily decisions and to reduce their environmental impact.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides to farmers reliable, accurate, and ultralocal weather data through connected ag-weather stations.
Click here to test our application used daily by more than 20,000 farmers, arborists and winegrowers.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: to create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- Contract: International Corporate Volunteering of 24 months (V.I.E)
- Salary: monthly allowances of 2 398,75€ net (set by Business France)
- Company car, laptop and telephone
- Location: home office based in Germany
- A 3 weeks training in France is planned before leaving for the target country.