JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Starting a sales training programme for our products/tools/processes.
- Joining a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
After a training on our products/services/tools, and on the agricultural sector if unknown, you will take part in the commercial development of the largest European collaborative platform of agro-meteorological data for all farmers!
As a Sales Development Representative at Sencrop, you are:
- Having a key role in the development of our solutions in the market segment that you are responsible for: you are the first contact for our prospects and you therefore establish a relationship of trust with our customers!
- Collaborating with the entire Sales team: you evolve in a stimulating and caring work environment.
- Contributing to Sencrop's growth and the achievement of its objectives: you have a key role and actively participate in Sencrop's development!
Your main tasks will be:
- Identify the best leads, business opportunities and contribute to the generation of new leads;
- Pick up the phone to present to prospects our offer & the support it can provide them;
- Close the sale or organise physical meetings for the field sales representatives in Germany
- Participate in agricultural shows in France and/or Europe (depending on your language skills) to meet farmers and present our solutions,
- Ensure a constant watch on news from the agricultural world and study the needs of prospects in order to adapt your speech;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase the number of qualified leads and continuously improve the marketing and sales processes.
This description is not exhaustive and may fluctuate.
You are joining an ambitious team that is keen to integrate and develop new talent! You will work at the Lille headquarters located in Euratechnologies, a start-ups incubator and accelerator, you will establish a strong link with the German sales team and with the marketing team.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You are totally fluent in German & you have a good english level to interact with Sencrop teams.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork;
- You have a high level of confidence, positivity and tenacity;
- You are a good listener & are able to communicate with conviction;
- Always looking for a challenge, you have a sense of initiative, you are customer-oriented and autonomous;
- You have a first experience in sales or business development;
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM is a plus;
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision agriculture is appreciated.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
More than 20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation ...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings on hard & soft skills
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through our CSE (Leeto)
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices in a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!