JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Benefit from a training programme in sales, products/tools/processes.
- Be part of a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
You have a strong commercial awareness & a first successful field sales experience in the universe of agriculture? Join us to prospect in the field for large farms to develop our reputation and our network in Suffolk & Essex.
As a Sales Specialist at Sencrop, you are:
- Having a key role in the development of our solutions in the market segment that you are responsible for: you are the first contact with farmers and you therefore establish a relationship of trust with them!
- Collaborating with the entire Sales team: you evolve in a stimulating and caring work environment.
Your main tasks will be:
After a training on our products/services/agricultural sector (if unknown) & on our tools and processes:
- Create and develop a farm portfolio thanks to your presence in the field and your creativity.
- Promote our products at farmers' meetings, technical days, etc.
- Identify the best leads, business opportunities and contribute to the generation of new leads;
- Participate in agricultural shows to meet farmers and present our solutions,
- Prospect by telephone, then follow up your contacts, send quotes...
- Ensure a constant watch on the latest news in the world of agriculture and study the needs of prospects in order to adapt our sales strategy;
This description is not exhaustive and may fluctuate.
You are joining an ambitious team that is keen to integrate and develop new talent!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You have a first experience in sales or business development in the agricultural sector;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork;
- You have a high level of confidence, positivity and tenacity;
- You are a good listener & are able to communicate with conviction;
- Always looking for a challenge, you have a sense of initiative, you are customer-oriented and autonomous;
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM is a plus;
- You have a car licence
Weather plays a key role in agriculture. A better knowledge of the weather allows farmers to protect their crops from risks (frost, diseases, pests...), to make better daily decisions and to reduce their environmental impact.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides to 20,000 farmers reliable, accurate, and ultralocal weather data through connected ag-weather stations.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- Contract: permanent
- Salary: Fixed salary according to experience + company vehicle, commission, mobile phone, laptop and company pension scheme.
- Location: home office from Suffolk or Essex and/or possibility to work in the Cambridge office