JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Joining a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
- Having a key role at Sencrop by contributing to the development of new European markets
As our Customer Success and Support, You will be the guardian of our Spanish customers’. You will take part to our European expansion by serving all our farmers with connected weather stations. You will be attached to the Head of Customer Happiness
- Provide a VIP customer support on our 3 channels (Phone, chat, email)
- Follow our CSAT and NPS metrics, deal with the detractors, participate to our continuous improvement
- Distance training of our farmers and networks to explore and use our solution
- Maintain an high value onboarding and customer journey
- Participate punctually to international trade shows
- Improve with the team our process, responses ….
- Work closely with the Spanish sales team to achieve the country strategy
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You speak French and Spanish fluently to succeed in your mission (English to interact with our international team)
- You have an emotional intelligence, great listening qualities and empathy
- You have a sales experience or in project management
Honesty: We are not hiding facts to our customers and always have their best interest in mind.
Empathy: We are putting ourselves in their boots and we listen to their pains to find solutions.
Data-driven approach: We are not letting subjectivity get in the way of analysis, scientific approach is our priority.
Weather plays a key role in agriculture. A better knowledge of the weather allows farmers to protect their crops from risks (frost, diseases, pests...), to make better daily decisions and to reduce their environmental impact.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides to 20,000 farmers reliable, accurate, and ultralocal weather data through connected ag-weather stations.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- Contract: CDD 1 year / open to Apprenticeship
- Location: Lille (hybrid remote)