JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Joining a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
- Having a key role at Sencrop by contributing to the development of new European markets.
As our Customer Support Officer, you will be the guardian of our customers. You will take part in our expansion by serving all our farmers with connected weather stations. You will be attached to the Head of Customer Happiness.
- Provide a VIP customer support on our 3 channels (Phone, chat, email) in French & English
- Follow our CSAT and NPS metrics, deal with detractors, take part in our continuous improvement
- Distance training of our farmers to explore and use our solution
- Maintain an high value customer journey
- Participate punctually to trade shows
- Improve our process, responses …. with the team
- Work closely with Hardware, Software & Sales teams to improve our answers and products
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You speak French and English fluently to succeed in your mission
- You have an emotional intelligence, great listening qualities and empathy
- You have a call center or support experience
Honesty: We are not hiding facts to our customers and always have their best interest in mind.
Empathy: We are putting ourselves in their boots and we listen to their pains to find solutions.
Data-driven approach: We are not letting subjectivity get in the way of analysis, scientific approach is our priority.
Weather plays a key role in agriculture. A better knowledge of the weather allows farmers to protect their crops from risks (frost, diseases, pests...), to make better daily decisions and to reduce their environmental impact.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides to 20,000 farmers reliable, accurate, and ultralocal weather data through connected ag-weather stations.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, ...
- Contract: 9 months CDD - Maternity leave replacement
- Location: Lille (hybrid remote)