JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Benefit from a training program in sales, products/tools/processes.
- Be part of a proactive team that values collaboration and has a strong team spirit.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing European technology company?
You will learn all about our tools/products/services, and be immersed into the agricultural world. You’ll be part of team helping to develop the biggest ag-weather data and collaborative plateform in the UK & Europe.
Every week hundreads of farmers are testing our application because they are interested in our solution. Your goal will be to convert those leads into opportunities for the Sales Team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Estimate the interest of the incoming leads according to the where they come from (free trial, webinar, events such as agricultural tradeshows, contact form, reactivating previous leads…).
- Contact each and eveyone of them (phone, email, …), understand their current situation and determine how Sencrop can help them
- Give a positive frist impression to your prospects by understanding what they need. If a need is identified, organise a product demonstration by one of our Accounts Executives in the Sales team.
- Follow your opportunities on your pipeline in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Participate in agricultural shows to meet farmers and present our solutions.
- Work with the other members of the Sales and Marketing teams in contributing to increase the number of incoming leads and sales.
When joining Sencrop you will be integrated into a welcoming and ambitious team who will seek to help you improve your skills. This position is the starting point of your sales career with lots of opportunites for progression.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a first experience in Sales either by phone or in business developement.
- Customer centric, you have excellent listening and persuading skills
- You have a high level of determination, positivity, and tenacity;
- You’re looking for a new challenge
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a team
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM is a plus;
- Knowledge of the agricultural world and precision farming would be highly appreciated
If you speak another language you could also work in other countries and markets
Are you a natural optimist and able to take innitiative? Join Sencrop!
Who are we?
Sencrop was a European ag-tech start-up company, launched in 2016 based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe's third largest startup accelerator.
24000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations relying on ultra-local weather data straight from their fields. Sencrop allows farmers to decide on the best course of action depending on weather conditions, enabling them to make the right agronomic choices at the right time, i.e crop protection, sowing, leeching, and irrigation.
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to our benefit, meaning more precise & efficient treatments can be applied.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in agriculture, Sencrop has won the top award for its high precision ag-weather station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility - everyone contributes to the company objectives
- Customer centricity - listening to our customers
- Sharing knowledge - team spirit
- Creativity - innovation, test & learn
- Sincerity : creating trustworthy relationships
- Scientific method : scientific process to innovate
- Helping farmers daily - network sharing ability
- Environment - a positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Flexible work organisation
- Our hobbies : nature, sport and afterwork socialising…
- Full permanent contract, fixed salary with attractive bonuses with no limits
- Health experience included (Alan in France)
- A key role in a fast-growing company with a startup spirit
- Location : Lille, France in our brand new offices in Lille at Euratechnology. A place which gathers thousands people.
- Join our international team and help build tomorrows agriculture