About us 🌱
The weather plays a key role in agriculture.
Sencrop was a European ag-tech start-up company, launched in 2016 based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe's third largest startup accelerator.
24000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations relying on ultra-local weather data straight from their fields. Sencrop allows farmers to decide on the best course of action depending on weather conditions, enabling them to make the right agronomic choices at the right time, i.e crop protection, sowing, leeching, and irrigation.
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to our benefit, meaning more precise & efficient treatments can be applied.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 24,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Your missions 🗒
- Participate in creating/adapting local campaigns with the Marketing team
- Look for & share with the marketing team local opportunities for content creation: key players in the country, influencers, influential farmers, etc.
- Translate and proof-read all marketing materials, articles, newsletters and documents
- Source local examples and local testimonies for customisation, follow-up and accompany local testimony production projects: telephone interviews, film making
- Work closely with the Marketing team and the SEO manager to optimize rank of our website.
- Provide input & insights on content adaptations for local markets
- Support the sales team and the Client Marketing Coordinator with network marketing promotions
- Support the Events manager for cross-promotion with partners and attend trade shows
- Support the marketing team by researching: media, social influencers, events, and content development opportunities for the local market.
- Proactively use social media to develop Sencrops awareness
- Reply to prospects and customer comments – technical, commercial topics
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager.
- Actively be present on social media (sharing/creating content)
- Create locally relevant posts to target audience
- Build and nurture a competition benchmark.
Our impact 💥
- Helping thousands of farmers daily - network sharing ability
- On the environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Our values 🤝
- Personal responsibility - everyone contributes to the company objectives
- Customer centricity - listening to our customers
- Sharing knowledge - team spirit
- Creativity - innovation, test & learn
- Be pragmatic: we tackle problems by using a scientific approach.
Good to know 💫
- Full permanent contract.
- Salary (experience dependent),
- Based in the UK but you will be required to come to the Lille office approximately, once every 6 weeks for a couple of days for company-wide meetings.
- A key role in a fast-growing company with a startup spirit
- Full training & onboarding
- Our hobbies: caring for the environment, sports, after work socialising
- A cool place to work and a great employee network
- An international team