About us 🌱
The weather plays is key in agriculture.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup backed by great investors, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data - some of which are collected by our connected weather stations - are essential to optimize their operations and their environmental footprint.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 25,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Your missions 🗒
As an Account Manager at Sencrop, you will work closely with our B2B customers : Cooperatives, Chambers of agriculteurs, Agro industry like Bonduelle…
Our B2B customers are using Sencrop for their own agronomical purposes or to resell (B2B2F) Sencrop products to their farmers. Currently, 50% of our turnovers are coming from the B2B2F channel.
The new B2B and B2B2F customers are closed by the Account Executive team. Once the new customer is signed he is handovered to the Account Manager.
As an Account Manager you will ensure our B2B customers and Retailer (B2B2F) satisfaction and development. You will work closely with the Customer Sales manager to create a successful growth plan.
Your role will be split on :
- Sales :
- Responsible for top and bottom line results of your portfolio
- Ensure the renewal, prevent churn by working close with the Customer Sales manager
- Upsell + Cross-sell (B2B products, news farmers products …)
- Work closely with the Account Manager country lead to improve B2B2F sales process
- Create and follow reporting and KPI for your portfolio
- Success :
- Participate to pre-closing meeting with the B2B Account Executive to prepare the account handover
- Onboard new customers and customers’s sales guys on Sencrop
- Create and follow a success plan with the customer to ensure the adoption of our solution and increase the penetration rate
- Support :
- Help and answer all your customer’s questions and problem regarding his stations and subscriptions
- Organize training session to improve specific knowledge (Hardware and software)
You are in the right place if:
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork
- You have a high level of confidence, positivity and tenacity
- You are a good listener & are able to communicate with conviction
- Always looking for a challenge, you have a sense of initiative, you are customer-oriented and autonomous
- You have a minimum of 2 years of Account Management experience in the agricultural, SaaS or B2BC industry
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision agriculture is appreciated
- Fluency in french is essential & you have a good English level to interact with Sencrop teams
Our story 📚
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony
Our impact 💥
- On farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- On the environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Our values 🤝
- Care for farmers: we deeply understand farmers’ pains.
- Be straightforward: we speak out loud with respect and honesty.
- Remain humble: we are driven by our will to improve not by our ego.
- Be pragmatic: we tackle problems by using a scientific approach.
- Take ownership: whatever our title, we all have an impact.
Perks and benefits 💫
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & training on soft & hard skills
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, after-works,...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Perks through our CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices on a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!