Start date : February 2023
Duration : 6-months internship or 1 year apprenticeship
Language : French native or fluent + English
About us 🌱
With over 120 employees, Sencrop, an international AgTech startup backed by great investors, is the French leader in precision agriculture tools and in ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data - some of which are collected by our connected weather stations - are essential to optimize their operations and their environmental footprint.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
We are looking for a passionate community manager to nourish our community of creative hubs!
Are you the special one?
Your missions :
Within the digital marketing team lead, you participate in making farmers more aware of Sencrop on all our social media with influence marketing in France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Hungary
- Archive and organize all posts, stories, blogs, etc.
- Work with Social team to develop ideas to maximize influencer content and UGC
- Coordinate contract with influencer
- Represent Sencrop brand in all external emails
- Work with events and brand marketing team to ensure influencer attendance and coverage
- Create influencer lists for campaigns, events and collection pushes that are on brand and meet KPI’s
- Stay up-to-date on competitor’s influencer strategy
- Attend meetings, create presentations, present ideas, create reports, handle calendars, etc.
- Knowledge of agriculture, farming and agtech
- Understanding of social media platforms – especially facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter.
Qualifications and requirements :
- Soon to graduate
- Must be available to work full time schedule
Required skill :
- French : excellent written and speaking level
- Engaging personality with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Creative writing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- PowerPoint presentation skills
- Knowledge of monitoring and research techniques
- English speaking
- Creative and proactive (content production)
- Knowledge of agriculture is a plus
- Knowledge of webmarketing tools would be ideal (hubspot, Facelift, Metabusiness)
- Experience with CANVA visual content creation tools (image and video)
📍Lille + remoting if needed
Our story 📚
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
Leader in France, 20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony
Our impact 💥
- On farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- On the environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Our values 🤝
- Care for farmers: we deeply understand farmers’ pains.
- Be straightforward: we speak out loud with respect and honesty.
- Remain humble: we are driven by our will to improve not by our ego.
- Be pragmatic: we tackle problems by using a scientific approach.
- Take ownership: whatever our title, we all have an impact.
Perks and benefits 💫
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & training on soft & hard skills
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, after-works,...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Perks through our CSE (Leeto)
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices on a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!