About us 🌱
The weather plays is key in agriculture.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup backed by great investors, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data - some of which are collected by our connected weather stations - are essential to optimize their operations and their environmental footprint.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Your missions 🗒
- Provide a VIP customer support on our 3 channels (Phone, chat, email) in French & English
- Follow our CSAT and NPS metrics, deal with detractors, take part in our continuous improvement
- Distance training of our farmers to explore and use our solution
- Maintain an high value customer journey
- Participate punctually to trade shows
- Improve our process, responses …. with the team
- Work closely with Hardware, Software & Sales teams to improve our answers and products
You are in the right place if:
- You speak French and English fluently to succeed in your mission
- You have an emotional intelligence, great listening qualities and empathy
- You have a call center or support experience
- You have an interest to technical products
Our story 📚
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony
Our impact 💥
- On farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- On the environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Our values 🤝
- Care for farmers: we deeply understand farmers’ pains.
- Be straightforward: we speak out loud with respect and honesty.
- Remain humble: we are driven by our will to improve not by our ego.
- Be pragmatic: we tackle problems by using a scientific approach.
- Take ownership: whatever our title, we all have an impact.
Perks and benefits 💫
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & training on soft & hard skills
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, after-works,...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Contract: 5 months CDD
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices on a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!