Billing and cash collection officer
About us 🌱
The weather plays is key in agriculture.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup backed by great investors, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data - some of which are collected by our connected weather stations - are essential to optimize their operations and their environmental footprint.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Your missions 🗒
Within the finance and billing team, in connection with the sales teams, the billing op's mission is to guarantee the smooth running of sales from the order to the actual delivery of products and services and payment.
It's mains mission will be to :
-Manage the entire billing process, from the order form to the payment follow-up
-Respond to customer inquiries regarding subscriptions and billing
-Update customer information on the tools
-Research and implement effective collection techniques
-Provide advice and support to operational teams in sales, logistics and customer success
-Assist in the implementation of a new tool to monitor customer receivables and reporting for follow-up
-Train newcomers (sales, customer success) on management tools
This is an evolving position. Sencrop is actually in a strong growth stage and needs to implement processes and tools to scale its operations.
Good communication and interpersonal skills,
Sense of initiative, curiosity,
Language: French and English or German,
Education: DUT, BTS, Licence in Accounting, Administration,
Our story 📚
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony
Our impact 💥
- On farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- On the environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Our values 🤝
- Care for farmers: we deeply understand farmers’ pains.
- Be straightforward: we speak out loud with respect and honesty.
- Remain humble: we are driven by our will to improve not by our ego.
- Be pragmatic: we tackle problems by using a scientific approach.
- Take ownership: whatever our title, we all have an impact.
Perks and benefits 💫
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & training on soft & hard skills
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, after-works,...
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Perks through our CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices on a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Some of the perks at Sencrop
🌾 Meaningful job – Work for farmers & the environment
💪 Key role in a fast-growing startup
🌍 A strong European DNA – English is our working language
🧘♀️ Flexible work organisation
📖 Onboarding programme & training
👩⚕️ An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
🤑 Advantages through our CSE (Leeto platform)
🏛 Cool office in the heart of the European Tech
🥳 Afterworks & events
Billing and cash collection officer
Loading application form
Already working at Sencrop?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.